The Divide

The Divide

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

A Blog Experiment

I have found that I really enjoy reading blogs, especially those about subjects or geographical areas in which I have a specific interest.  Then I discovered that Google offered this free blogging website and could not resist joining those whose blogs I have been following.  It is a new surprise everyday to look and see what they have written.  It is also a great place to post photos of interest to family and friends--and believe me, I do have LOTS of photos!

So, stay tuned for whatever wild random things enter my mind when I sit down to post an entry . . . .such as the photo for today:  Vultures sit at the edge of the roof on the 525 ft. tall Vehicle Assembly Building at Kennedy Space Center--then they just jump off, fall a short distance, spread their wings, and soar.  I did not care to try this activity, so stayed well away from "their" edge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment