The Divide

The Divide

Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Poor Forgotten Blog


A long long time ago, in a world far far away, I started a blog (it was a popular thing to do in 2011).  As I was enjoying my last year of employment and then my first year of retirement, I was quite diligent about posting to this blog. But then life happened and, frankly, after all these 9 years of retirement I had forgotten all about it.  One day recently I was just surfing along and went to some artist’s blog on Google. Behold, there was a little window at the bottom that showed my blog. I was amazed that it was all still there. The Cloud must indeed be a limitless thing to hold all these random rantings of so many for so long.  Anyway I thought I would add a few updates as comments and share it again. In these COVID times a bit of diversion may be cheery for some. After all, maybe there are others like me who have finished watching all of  Netflix. 

No comments:

Post a Comment